As of 8PM Monday March 30, 2020 Gov. Hogan has directed all Marylanders to “Stay at Home Order” with only exceptions for essential tasks such as food, medicine, medical appointments, etc. In compliance with this Order, BCGF will:
- Extend the current club closing until further notice
- Expand the scope of this closing to include any use of the club property with the exception of essential business (required maintenance, accounting functions, etc.)
To re-affirm, the following will be in effect as of 8:00 PM March 30, 2020 until further notice:
- All scheduled meetings, activities and events on club grounds are canceled
- Thursday evening public traps are closed
- The April 1st General Meeting is canceled (Officer Elections will be handled as indicated below)
- The April Board meeting is canceled
- The clubhouse and bar are closed
- Members may NOT use the club property, to include the shooting ranges or the pond
Elections for Officer and the Board of directors is required by the Bylaws to happen in April of each year. As indicated, the 2020 elections will be conducted via Internet voting. Shortly you will receive an E-ballot and instruction so you can register your vote. Voting will be open for only 24 hours. Those members without Internet access will receive a ballot via US mail.
Paying Your Member Dues
Check your email for the reminder link, or just log into your profile to pay your annual dues. Everyone, including life members, must renew annually. Even if you don't want to renew your annual range access, you must electronically sign the BCGF Waiver.
Assistance with member dues for non-internet users will still be available in the clubhouse as scheduled on April 8th 5:00 pm-9:00 pm, April 12th 9:00 am to 12:00 noon & April 22nd 5:00pm to 9:00pm. Please remain in your vehicle and you will be directed when to enter the clubhouse.
Thank you for your understanding and support. Stay healthy and well. BCGF will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact the club with any questions or concerns.